Dental patient education is at the forefront of our services. And one of the biggest hassles that dental professionals face is coming up with good content. With our exclusive dental Facebook content options you and your team will be worry free!
- 100's of high-quality posts
- A wide variety of topic categories
- Exclusive cartoons, jokes & trivia
- Save time & anxiety over what to post (and you'll have copyright permission)
- Affordable, Easy & Convenient
We know you want to do it yourself, yet ... sometimes you just need a helping hand. We know how much work it takes to maintain your facebook page – there's a lot of pressure and anxiety. People use Facebook for entertainment and fun – and it should be fun for your team too! No worries about what to post, copyright infringement, with this package you have complete control.
While the goal of patient education marketing is to drive more business, it's important to keep readership in mind. This package gives you a great resource to dip into. Every post is related to dentistry and oral health. Exclusive content created specifically for Patient News clients ... you won't find this quality any where else... Cartoons, Did You Know, Education, Family, Fruits & Vegetables, General Dental, Health, Jokes, Nutrition, Seasonal, Statistics, Toothbrush Truths, Trivia ... and more!
Written, planned and organized ... you get:
- Awesome Posts created specifically for facebook ... did you know the highest traffic days for posting are Monday, Wednesday & Friday?!
- Easy to track posting chart
- Tips and support to create and manage your facebook business page
Five TIPS for posting on Facebook:
- Check out the Facebook Help Center. There are step by step instructions and easy to follow tips for setting up your business page.
- Personal pages are for people, business pages are for your practice. Link your business page to the dentists personal page for long term ownership.
- Keep posts short
- Post photos, quotes, short articles, images, before & after pictures, cartoons ... don't be afraid to have some fun, patients will respond positively!
- Set up a consistent posting schedule that you can commit too - don't over commit and fall short.
Call 888-377-2404 to find out more. Happy Posting!
P.S. Like us at facebook.com/patientnews